9314 County Road 451, Princeton, Texas 75407
- List Price
- ABS A0890 S D TERRY SURVEY
- City Limits, Utilities Installed, Other
So many possibilities with this beautiful treed 3.490 +,- acres in the heart of Princeton. Close to Downtown Princeton and Lake Lavon.
Three parcels would be significant for someone who wants to live and work without ever leaving home. You could have your private oasis! Build the home of your dreams or mobile, a large shop, and even a pond. This would also be great for you, and you could have another home for your parent. Plenty of room for a Tree Farm, Wine vineyard, country garden, or even commercial opportunities like a Mobile home Park or storage units.
See what all possibilities you can have with this great property prince just minutes to downtown Princeton McKinney! All the utilities are on the property.
- Unexempt Taxes
- No HOA
- Lot Size
- Lot Description
- Acreage, Interior Lot, Irregular Lot
- Street Utilities
- Co-op Water, Electricity Available, Individual Water Meter, Overhead Utilities
- Road Assessment
- Road Frontage Desc
- Private Road
- School District
- Princeton Isd
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School
- Present Use
- Mini-Storage, Mobile Home, Residential
- Proposed Use
- Commercial, Industrial, Investment, Manufactured Home, Mixed Use, Residential, Other
- Residential, Industrial, Mixed, Office, etc.
- No Known Restriction(s)
Listing courtesy of Alba Herrera Beaty from Coldwell Banker Apex, REALTORS. Contact: 214-621-4569